Rules to accept this award:
- Thank the super sweet blogger who made the nomination.
Thank you Gracie’s Quest for nominating my first blog award. Words cannot express the joy you have given me.
If you enjoy reading scripture inspired writing, following her blog is a must!
- Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers
My nominations are:
- Catholibertarian– Showing How Both Catholic and Libertarian Beliefs are Compatible
- Catholic1– Just one in a billion.
- Christopher Clody– Christian Encouragement
- The Catholic Nomad– One Catholic Nomad Girl on a quest to reclaim the extraordinarily sacred in America, and in life. Let the adventure begin!
- Heaven 4 Earth-Without leaving the room, you can know heaven and earth.
- heavenhappens– “Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones in the right order, you can nudge the world a little” -Tom Stoppard
- A Soul’s Walk– Soulful poetry.
- Boomie Bol– Writings based on my realities, dreams, and wild fantasies.
- iamzion– Wisdom, Life, Spirit, Hope, Laughter, Joy, Sorrow, Family & Friends
- shafiqah1– Moving poetry and great rebloggs.
- The Nice Thing About Strangers– Non-Fiction Short Stories. Updated Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Travel, oldsters, love, moments worthy of pause.
- Humorous Dispassionate– Proverbs, Jokes, Humor, Sayings, Quotes
- Answer these five questions below:
- Cookie or cake? Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate or Vanilla Ice cream? Swirl- the best of both worlds.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Anything sweet. I do not discriminate. Get in my belly!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Midnight hour.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Dulce de Leche
Thank you again Gracie’s Quest, for the satisfying fat-free sweet treat.