Joyful is the most accurate word that can describe my life. Happiness nudges me every morning and peace kisses me goodnight. My lips blossom into smiles because I am confident in my skin. Prayer feeds my spirit and I do not leave home without it. Fortified with prayer, the light orders my steps.
Six interesting, exciting and possibly odd things about myself are as follows:
- I am an experienced Christian, writer and photographer. What a lethal combination!
- My faith defines me. Christ gives me identity and purpose.
- I have impeccable intuition. In an instant, I can assess character and intention of a person.
- Impatience is one of my worst vices. I want to do everything at one time and right now!
- I have a sassy answer for everything. I am an experienced smart-arse.
- I love my life! Every experience, emotion, thought and prayer has brought me to this moment and I’m ever attentive to each step.
My life may not be interesting to outsiders, but its incompleteness gives me infinite motivation. What makes my life most interesting is because it is mine. It is the only life God gave me. I am going to live it with purpose, faith, hope and love. I crave a life so fully lived, that even the Eternal Father will be impressed. On judgment day I want to be worthy to hear the words, “Good job!”
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. (Psalm 139:14)